If you are looking to get your roof inspected before signing a contract for home renovations or buying a house, you probably want to know how much it costs? How can you make sure that the price of the inspection is not too high? Yet, at the same time, has enough quality content to help you make an informed decision? Or if there are any roofing companies that provide free roof inspection?
Our team has gathered everything you need to know and will answer all your questions. Keep reading!
Why should you always go for a roof inspection?
Before getting to the point of buying a new roof, it is good to know what your current roof condition is. This way, you can decide whether or not to go ahead with replacement work. You may also save money on home repairs because you know how serious the issue is and which part needs immediate attention.
Even before you start looking for the company to do the job, we advise you to know how much it costs. It will give you all information on what type of service you require and what price range should be expected.
Roof inspection service offered by roofers in Tampa
There are many roofing companies in Tampa Bay, Florida, that offer roof inspections. However, most of them will come with a price tag since they provide you with their business services. This is not to say that they do not provide quality services or are trying to nickel and dime you.
Hiring an inspector for roof damage should be just like hiring roofers in the first place. You need to find a company that can provide you with quality services and at the same time not charge an arm and a leg for them.
These days it is very easy to get quotes from different companies and compare prices. This way, you will choose one that provides you with quality services at a very affordable price. Once you have the right cost estimate, you can move on to finding reliable roof inspections companies in Tampa.
What is included in roof inspection?
Roof inspections are not always about getting an exact quote of the cost of inspection itself or even writing out a report, for that matter. Free Roof Inspection in Tampa, Florida, usually includes a standard set of items the inspector needs to watch out for.
- A roof inspection is not only about looking at the condition of your roof. It is also about knowing how well it has been maintained and if any repairs have been made over the years.
- Roof inspections usually cover industry-accepted standards like checking for broken shingles, missing shingle granules, cracked or burnt granules, damaged flashings around chimneys, skylights, etc.
- If you have a metal roof, your inspector should check for rusting. Moreover, if there has been any damage to the coating other than what can be caused by general wear and tear over time.
- If possible, the roofer will also check for moisture and mold growth and how it affects your home. This is typically done in the attic.
- Mold is not only bad for your health, but it can also cause structural damage to your property. Remember that roofs are an investment not only financially but also for your health.
- You should also make sure that your roof inspection company in Tampa is insured and has met the requirements of the Better Business Bureau.
Which roof inspections company to choose?
Roof inspections are not that complex, but they are also something that you should not leave in the hands of just anybody. You may have heard stories about how people found out that their roofs were damaged or unsafe only when a hurricane came, and this is because they did not get a roof inspection done in time, or did not have their roof inspected by a reputable contractor. That is why you should always go with a company that has been doing this for many years and does it well.
SouthShore Roofing & Exteriors has been serving the Greater Tampa region for years. Moreover, we provide free roof inspection services to the residents of Tampa. Our extensive experience in the industry ensures that our customers get nothing but quality services. For more information about roof inspections or to schedule an appointment, call (813) 400-3329 today.