How many more years before your roof reaches the point of no return? Is it time to replace your current roof?
Well, some people don’t think about roof repair until there’s a leak. But, unfortunately, a leak inside the home can lead to some severe damage. Those damages might need some attention to avoid major expenses later on.
Think about how much easier life will become with an all-new, drier deck meant for heavy rain showers without the worry of leaks or damaged drywall. Here are some telltale signs that indicate you might need a roof replacement:
- Does your home have numerous layers of materials on your roof?
- Does your home’s composite material have worn out or started to look old?
- Any area of the roofs of your house has started to look saggy?
- Any of the shingles used in your home has begun to curl at the end?
- Are there any sections of your home where the granules are not left in the shingles?
- Is your paper underlayment instead of the actual shingles?
- Is there any area of your house where shingles are loose or missing?
If you find yourself seeing these telltale signs, then it might be time to contact the best roofers in Tampa, FL, SouthShore Roofing & Exteriors!
Roof replacements come with many benefits, such as increased energy efficiency and improved durability. In addition, a well-maintained roofs is an excellent investment to make for your home.
Generally speaking, if your roofs is over 15 years old, get a roof inspection. Regardless of any visible signs of wear and tear, you can save yourself a ton of money getting out in front of a roofs with issues. For example, the price of lumber has increased dramatically in the last 18 months. This is important because if you have a roof with a leak, and you detect that leak early, a simple roof tear off may suffice. If this issue goes unnoticed, and causes rot on your decking, you will have to pay for new plywood, or OSB and that will add a significant cost to your roof replacement project. If you are unsure of the condition of your roofs, call SouthShore Roofing & Exteriors, today!